HP Solutions Showcase
Our HP Solutions Showcase
- Why HP?
Products & Services
- Business PCs
- Imaging & Printing
- HP FlexNetwork Architecture
- HP FlexFabric Networks
- HP FlexCampus
- HP FlexBranch
- HP FlexManagement
- Rich Media Communications
- Unified Communications
- Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Dynamic Virtual Private Network (DVPN)
- HP Networking Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- HP Unified Wired and Wireless Access
- Data Center Interconnect (DCI)
- Tools & Resources
You live in a mobile work environmentPutting the most up-to-date information into your hands throughout all stages of enterprise business delivery process saves time, improves efficiencies, reduces errors, and ultimately improves business outcomes. Employees and IT administrators in particular have embraced the idea of using tablets and other mobile devices in their daily routines.
The ability to provide you with quick reliable access to information anywhere and at any time is a huge time saver. And the ability to quickly check inventory levels, business financial performance for example over a secure connection is a must have requirement.
Mobility can drive new levels of business communication for you, but when Wired and Wireless legacy networks are pushed to the limit, they become fragile, difficult to manage, vulnerable, and expensive to operate. As IT administrators whose networks are at this breaking point, you need to future proof your network for today and tomorrows influx of high speed higher density wire/wireless requirements.
Enterprises that deploy HP Networking FlexNetwork Architecture solutions which integrates both wired and wireless networks benefit from an open and standards-based solution that can scale across three dimensions: security, agility, and consistency.
- Eliminate costly vendor lock-in and improve flexibility
- Wired-like Wi-Fi performance to support high density, high bandwidth requirements
- Automatically provides customers the best Wi-Fi connectivity possible
- Flexible deployment options with centralized or distributed forwarding offers enhanced network performance
- Designed for HD video, rich media communications and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Centralized, simplified, and streamlined network management, with integrated unified access, policy enforcement and BYOD monitoring for BYOD support
- Open standards-based solutions with consistent wired and wireless experience
- 3 Spatial stream dual 802.11 Access Point technology
- Beam forming & Band Steering technology
- Optimized Architecture
- Single-pane-of-glass management
- Life time warranties (HW & Firmware) with next business day returns policy (in most countries)
- Magic Quadrant for the Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure – Gartner MQ
- IDC ExpertROI spotlight
Info-Tech: WLAN Market Trends and Drivers – The Expansion of the Untethered Universe
Contact Manesh Electronics, IncPlease contact us anytime with questions, requests, pricing or consultation. We would be proud to serve you as a certified HP Business Partner.
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.